These muffins are amazing. And so easy you can whip them up in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Just under 3/4 cup milk (measure to about 5mm under the 3/4 mark)
- Pulp and seeds of 2 large passionfruit (or 3 small)
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C and line a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin papers
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine well
- In a smaller bowl add the oil and the milk. (You are using under the 3/4 cup to make allowance for the juice in the passionfruit – otherwise the mixture gets too wet.)
- Add the passionfruit pulp to the milk and oil and mix well.
- Lastly add the eggs into this wet mixture and mix well
- Make a well in the centre of they dry ingredients and pour the wet mixture in
- Stir gently to mix everything together. Do not over mix as this makes the muffins rubbery
- Spoon into the muffin tin then bake for 15 minutes.
These are great hot or cold.